slideshow

Tuesday, July 17, 2012


Thing #7b - Google Reader Revisited


What makes a good school? What a powerful question.  The article I viewed was How Much Special Education is a good Thing? I have been in special education for eight years now and I have numerous tools that have benefited the education of the students I teach. In the article I reviewed, the writer talks about many ways to reduce the special education population. You can review the article by clicking on the link above.  One of the best tools a teacher can have is an active parent.  The writer of this article is an active parent of his special needs child.  Every teacher wants and hopes for active parents.  When I have active parents, I have always had better students (behavior, grades, etc.).  Active parents make a tremendous difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment