slideshow

Tuesday, July 17, 2012


Is it the end or only the beginning?


I’ve learned many things along my journey, some of which I will explore further and implement in my classroom, while there are others that I probably will not utilize at this point in time.  However, the program has opened my eyes to the plethora of technology available to aid teachers in the classroom.  Technology is the future of education and the more we explore and understand, the more we can offer our students.  While I teach special education students, and they are somewhat limited in their understanding, I am amazed at the innovative web tools that are easy and extremely user friendly.  Honestly, I will probably not blog regularly, but now that I do know how, I can blog when I need advice, ideas or direction.  Flickr is a great picture source and a tool that will be extremely helpful in my classroom situation.  Visual aids are priceless in my classroom. 

I would recommend this course to any and all teachers.  The web is an invaluable tool. 

1 comment:

  1. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!! I have really enjoyed reading your posts, and I hope that you will be able to find the time to continue blogging about your technology adventure. Enjoy the remainder of your summer!!

    ReplyDelete