slideshow

Monday, July 9, 2012


Thing #10 - Creative Commons


I'm very fortunate that my wife has worked in copyright law, but I have to say I never noticed the icon. However, I do have a good concept of the do's and don'ts in this area. 

Ths use of the Creative Commons was beneficial and informative.  It gave me additional informationg information and ideas to consider for my classroom. At this time, I would probably want to complete  more research on the websites, but for the most part, the majority of the assignment was at a level too high for the students I teach. And research I will, because if I can find any resources that I feel will work a lesson's objective, I will include it so that I can give my students the most complete lesson possible. I would use this website for presentations that may help me with the lesson.

1 comment:

  1. Great website! I added that one to my Delicious account.

    ReplyDelete